With the third season of The Start done I finally have some time to discuss how it panned out.
The first thing to note is the third carried on without our original co-host, Nick. He decided to work on something else and insisted it carry on, so I went on!
And since I became the podcast’s sole-owner, I made the decision to not seek advertising. Mainly because of time but also because I felt cheap trying to leverage my audience and guests for money. Especially when I was unable to guarantee the effectiveness of the advertisements.
With those two things squared away, I was able to focus on the podcast and create a season I believe was varied in guests and topics.
For those looking to listen to all episodes of season three of The Start you can find them here:
- The Committed - Lara Hogan of Etsy
- The Split Professional - Karl Stanton of Huge
- The Artist - Jen Mussari
- The Fortuneteller - Karolina Szczur of &yet
- The Perspective - Ben Howdle
- The Letter - Claudina Sarahe of OddBird
- The Student - Yesenia Perez of Intuitive Company
- The Risk - Keenan Cummings of airbnb
- The Mentor - Andrew Norcross of Reaktiv Studios
- The Citizen Scholar - Randy J. Hunt of Etsy.
- The Dad & Designer - Dan Mall of Superfriendly
- The Season 3 Recap
Be sure to subscribe to catch new seasons and episodes of The Start.